QCY G1 Reset
How to Reset QCY G1 to Factory Resetting
- Push QCY G1 earbuds into case
- Keep pressing button on case for 10s or until LED blinks green 3 times to reset and power on
- If all success, QCY G1 Reset complete!
QCY G1 Pairing
How to Pairing QCY G1 to connect
- Open QCY G1 Charging Case and pick up earbuds to power them on.
- On phone, search for QCY-G1 and tap to connect.
- If connect success, QCY G1 Pairing complete!
- Once again power on earbuds and they will auto reconnect to the last phone in
- connectivity records,if any.
One Press to Turn Connectable
1.Earbuds have been connected to phone.
2.Push earbuds into case,open case and keep pressing button on case for 3s or until LED turns solid blue.Pick up earbuds again to turn them connectable to phone.
LED Touch panel Pogo pins
Charging case / USB cable / Eartips
Above pictures are for reference only yet practical accessories may vary.
QCY G1 How to Wear
Please try middle eartips first as they fit most people.
QCY G1 Touch Control
- Power-on: keep touching the panel for 1.5s
- Power-off: push earbuds back in case
- Answer/end call: double touch the panel
- Ignore call: keep touching the panel for 1.5s
- Skip track backward: keep touching left panel for 1.5s
- Skip track forward: keep touching right panel for 1.5s
- Voice assistant: triple touch left panel
- Playback/pause: double touch the panel
- Game mode: triple touch right panel
QCY G1 How to Power On
- keep touching the panel for 1.5s to Power On QCY G1
QCY G1 How to Power Off
- push earbuds back in case to Power Off QCY G1
QCY G1 How to Charge Earbuds
- Take QCY G1 Earbuds into the charging to start charging
QCY G1 How to Charge Charging Case
- Plug USB to QCY G1 Charging Case to start charging
- LED on Case
- LED will glow solid red when case is charging and glow solid green once it is topped up.
QCY G1 Charging LED Indicator
LED for Battery Level(Open lid or press button on case)
Battery level high&middle:blue
Battery level low:red
Only one earbud is charging properly if LED breathes orange
with lid closed.
QCY G1 Warranty Card
12 months after you purchase this item (or you may inquire
your local shopper for more details).
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within
the warranty period,please take this warranty card and
purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange
Date of Purchasing:
QCY G1 Exchange
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following
1.Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
2.Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3.Damages by act of God.Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances, please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
QCY G1 Caveats
1.Never disassemble or modify your earbuds for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2.Do not store the earbuds in extreme temperatures(under 0°C or over45°C).
3.Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animals.
4.Do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm to avoid dysfunction and increasing risk of electricshock.
5.Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the earbuds.
Note:please do not use earbuds for a long time as may
damage your hearing
QCY G1 Safe Tips
1.Before using the earbuds,please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
2.The earbuds need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
3.If the earbuds are left unused for over two weeks,please recharge.
4.Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
5.If the earbuds cannot be found by your phone,please check whether they are in pairing mode;if left unconnected for a long while,the earbuds will exit pairing mode,please re-enter the mode;if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it;if a procedure error of the earbuds occurs,reboot or
QCY G1 FCC Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
imits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and,if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However,there is no guarantee that interference will not occur
in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception,which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on,the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
–Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected.
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
–This device has been evaluted to meet general RF
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference,and(2)
this device must accept any interference received,including
interference that may cause undesired operation.Changes or
modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.