Overview Choose EarTips
Large / Mddle / Small
LED / MFB / MIC / Pogo Pins
It is recommended you try middle EarTips first they fit most people.
For first time pairing
Take out both two EarBuds then reinsert them into the case to activate the earphones.
Notes: If earbuds fail to be charged, please charge the case via USB cable(for details, please refer the following step).
How do I pair my QCY T1?
QCY T1 How to Pair
Pairing QCY T1
- Push both QCY T1 EarBuds into QCY T1 charging case to active two of QCY T1 Earbuds
- Take out of Both QCY T1 EarBuds from the case and they will auto power on and pair with each other.
- Right EarBud will auto enter pairing mode when LED on left EarBud turns off.
- On cellphone device, open bluetooth function and search for ” QCY-T1 ” Rand tap to connect.
- If all steps success,QCY T1 Pairing complete!
How do you reset QCY T1 Bluetooth headphones?
QCY T1 factory reset
Please try the following steps, in case you fail to build connection.
- Power off two EarBuds first before reset QCY T1, tap and hold MFBs on both of QCY T1 Earbuds for 20s (LED will blink red and white then turn off and 10s later blink red and white 3 times).
- Tap and hold two EarBuds for 1s to power on(LED blinks red white twice) and two EarBuds will auto pair with each other.
- Then right EarBud will auto enter pairing mode(LED blinks red and white)when LED on left EarBud turn off.
- On cellphone, search for CY-T1 R and tap to connect both EarBuds with cellphone.
Notes: if two EarBuds fail to pair with each other in 20s, they will
enter pairing mode(connectable to cellphone).
With QCY T1 Earbuds Spread all over the world,more and more QCY customer got their QCY T1 Earbud.As an advanced TWS True wireless Earbuds,customer should learn new operation of an earbuds.So,QCY Customer contact us for details user manual,the most asked problem is QCY T1 Manual English, QCY T1 Instructions,QCY T1 Pairing,QCY T1 Reset,QCY T1 Trouble Shooting etc.
QCY T1 Power on
- Method 1: take earphones out from the charging case and they will auto power on(LED glows solid white).
- Method 2: power off earphones and hold MFB for 1s to power on(LED glows solid white).
QCY T1 Power off
How to turn off QCY T1
- Hold MFB for 3s(red LED will turn on for 2s).
QCY T1 Control
QCY T1 Ignore Call
- Hold MFB for 1s to ignore incoming call.
QCY T1 Answer Call
- Tap MFB to answer incoming call and tap again to end it.
QCY T1 Switch Audio Output
- When calling hold MFB for 1s to switch audio output between cellphone and earphones.
QCY T1 Mute-on/off
- When calling, double tap MFB to switch mute on/off.
- Double tap
QCY T1 Playback/pause
- When standby in stereo mode, tap MFB to play and tap again to pause.
QCY T1 Skip Track Forward/backward
- When playing, double press MFB on right/left EarBud to skip track forward/backward.
- Double tap
QCY T1 Voice Assistant
- When standby, hold MFB for 1s to activate voice assistant (like Siri).
QCY T1 Mono Mode
The Following Functions Can Only be Enjoyed in Mono Mode
Single EarBud Reconnection
- Power on single EarBud(LEDwill turn on white), tap MFB to reconnect to the last device in connection records, if any.
Charge the QCY T1 Earphones
- Insert the earphones into charging case(pogo pins should be well contacted).
- LED will be solid red when charging and turn to white for 60s once topped up.
Charge the QCY T1 Charging Case
- Please charge the case via USB cable.
- LED glows solid green when the case is being charged and turn off once topped up.
QCY T1 Product Parameter
- Mbdel: QCY-T1
- Operation Range: 10m(with no obstacle)
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- Charging time: approx. 2hr
- Standby time: approx 120hr
- Music time: approx. 4hr
- Battery type: li-ion
- Bluetooth profiles: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Battery capacity(earphones): 3.7V43mAh
- Battery capacity(charging case): 3.7380mAh
- Input parameter charging case):5v==500m
- (All technical data shall be subject to practical performance.)
QCY T1 Warranty Card
12 months after you purchase this item. (or you may
inquire your local shopper for more details.)
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur
within the warranty period, please take this warranty
card and purchase receipts to your distributor for free
Date of Purchasing:
Free exchange service will not be accessed under
- Damages caused unauthorized disassembly
- Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or
- Damages by act of God. Supposing your item is within
any damages or defects except the above circumstances,
please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
QCY T1 Tips
- Before using the headset, please read the manual
carefully and keep it for future references.
- The headset need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
- If the headset is left unused for over two weeks, please
recharge it periodically.
- Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
- Ifthe headset cannot be found by your phone, please check
whether it is in pairing mode; if left unconnect for long
while, the headset will exit pairing mode, please re-enter
the mode; if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot
it; ifa procedure error of the headsetoccurs, reboot or reset it.
QCY T1 Caveats
- Never disassemble or modify your headset for any
reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2 Do not store the headset in extreme temperatures (under
0C or over45).
- Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or
- Do not use this headset during a thunderstorm to avoid
irregular function and increased risk of electricshock.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to
clean the headset.
- Keep the headset dry.
QCY T1 FCC Statement
This equipment QCY T1 has been tested and found to comply with the
limits for a Class digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference ina residential installation.
This equipment QCY T1 generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may causeharmful inter ferenceto radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interferencev not occur
in particular installation. If this equipment QCY T1 does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment QCY T1 off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment QCY T1 and receiver.
— Connect the equipment QCY T1 into an outlet on circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TVtechnician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)
this device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment QCY T1 .
MADE IN CHINA FCCID: RDR-Q26
Hazardous substances and their contents in the item
This form is made by SJ/T 11364 regulation.
O: means that hazardous substance content in the
homogeneous materials of this part is within the limits of
GB/T 26572 regulation.
X: means that hazardous substance content in, at least, one
certain homogeneous material of this part is beyond the
limits of GB/ 26572 regulation.
Notes: Please arrange using time properly as your hearing
may be damaged by using the device for a long time.
Perform standard: Q/HL 1-2016 Q/HL 2-2017
Manufacturer: Dongguan Hele Electronics Co., Ltd.
Address: Daojiao Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China
QCY T1 Volume Control
- Do not support,QCY T1 Volume Control by your phone or other device.
QCY T1 not charging
QCY T1 User Guide
QCY T1 APP
- QCY T1 APP Setting / QCY T1 APP Control
QCY T1 Manual English PDF
- This post contain all of QCY T1 Manual English Please reading this article instead of PDF