As larger amount unit sales of QCY T5 Pro,lots of QCY Customer got their QCY TWS True Wireless Earbuds,Usually the QCY T5 Pro come with user manual instructions.However,for some reason lost or other,many customer contact QCY customer service,the High Frequency ask for QCY T5 Pro Manual English,QCY T5 Pro Instructions,QCY T5 Pro Pairing,QCY T5 Pro Reset,QCY T5 Pro Gaming Mode Setting,QCY T5 Pro user guide etc. QCY decide to post an article online for QCY customer checking anytime.
How to Pair QCY T5 Pro
First Time Pairing Steps:
- Take out of both QCY T5 Pro earbuds then re-insert them into the Charging case. Once again, Take out of both T5 Pro to activate them.
- QCY T5 Pro earbuds will auto power on upon picking up from the case and pairing each other automatically.
- On cellphone or other device, search for ” QCY-T5 Pro ” and tap to connect.
- If all success,the QCY T5 Pro Pairing is complete! If QCY-T5 Pro earbuds fail to auto power on or pairing, please full charge them and try again.
Switch Paired Device:
Turn off devices 1’s Bluetooth function and QCY T5 Pro earbuds will auto disconnect and enter into pairing mode statue.
On device B, search for ” QCY-T5 Pro ” and tap to connect.
*Multi-point connection is not available. QCY-T5 Pro Earbuds will auto reconnect to device B upon powering up again.
Factory Setting (Try the following steps to fix connectivity issue)
Set QCY T5 Pro to factory:
- On your phone or other device, search for ” QCY-T5 Pro “, tap and choose ignore or disconnect pairing.
- Turn off: The Earbuds should turn off first before QCY T5 Pro Reset setting Take out of two QCY-T5 Pro earbuds, keep touching both touch bars for 8s or until LEDs glow red for 2s to power off.
- Factory Reset : Keep touching both touch bars for 10s or until LEDs blink red and green 3 times then blink red to set earbuds to factory.
*Please refer “Pair steps” to connect after factory setting Manual Pairing (please refer the following steps in case two
earbuds lose connection)
- If all success,QCY-T5 Pro Reset Complete!
QCY T5 Pro Touch Control Not Working
QCY T5 Pro One side not working
QCY T5 Pro Left Earbuds Not Working
Power off QCY T5 Pro earbuds then keep touching panels for 5s or until LEDs blink red and green. After then, double touch panels and LEDs will blink red and green. Two QCY T5 Pro earbuds will then auto pair with each other when LED on master earbud blinks red and green and the other one turns off.
QCY-T5 Pro TWS Bluetooth Earbuds
For better using experience, please scan to download QCY app before start-up.
Choose Your Eartips
M / S / LED / Mic /Touch bar / Tuning Hole / Pogo Pins
Please try medium eartips first as they fit most people.
QCY T5 Pro How to Wear
- Rotate QCY T5 Pro earbud and pop it into your ear then shake head to check wearing stability.
- Please adjust mic towards your mouth to gain better calling experience.
Three-way- Calling& Switch
Double touch the bar to answer incoming call. If another call is coming in sync, double touch again to put the first call on hold while activating the second one or keep touching the bar for 2s to ignore the second call. Keep touching the bar for 2s to switch between active call and held call.
QCY-T5 Pro Mono Mode
- Power off QCY-T5 Pro earbud then keep touching the bar for 5s to enter pairing mode LED blinks red and green
- On cellphone, search for ” QCY-T5 Pro “
- Tap to connect ” QCY-T5 Pro “
QCY T5 Pro earbuds charging
- Push QCY T5 Pro earphone into the case to charge. LED will glow solid red
- when charging and turn to green for 1 minute once top up.
QCY T5 Pro charging case charging
QCY T5 Pro Case Charging LED
- When the power is less than 30%, the two green lights of the charging box flash; when the power is between 30% and 90%, the left light is always on green, the right light is blinking when the power is more than 90%, The two green lights on the charging case are always on.
- QCY T5 Pro is supporting wireless charging case.
QCY T5 Pro Control
QCY T5 Pro Gaming Mode
- Play / Gaming:
- Triple touch right bar to swith on / off QCY T5 Pro Gaming Mode
QCY T5 Pro Power on
- Power off statue: Keep touching the bar for 1s
- Charging statue : Pick up earbuds from the case
QCY T5 Pro Power off
- Power-on statue:
- keep touching the bar for 8s only two unpaired earbuds will be powered off together
- Pop earbud into the case to power off
QCY T5 Pro Answer / end call
- Double touch the bar
QCY T5 Pro Ignore call
- Keep touching the bar for 2s
QCY T5 Pro Voice assistant
- Triple touch left bar
QCY T5 Pro Music pause/play Music:
- If Music playing :
- Double touch the bar to pause, double touch again to resume
- in- ear detection 1 music will pause once talking off either earbud.2 Put on the earbud again 15s and music will resume playing (Put on earbud will not activity launch any player and play music.)
QCY T5 Pro Volume Control
- QCY T5 Pro Earbuds can not control the volume on earbuds,the qcy t5 Pro volume control adjusted by your device,phone or pad or computer.
QCY T5 Pro Product Parameters
Pairing name: QCY-T5 Pro
Bluetooth version: V5.0
Stand time: approx. 70hr
Charging time: approx. 2hr
Music time: approx. 4 or 5hr
Talking time: approx. 4hr
Operation range: 10m(with no obstacle)
Battery type: li-ion
Battery capacity(earbud): 3.7V 40mAh
Battery capacity(charging case): 3.7V 600mAh
Input parameter(charging case):5V=500mA
Bluetooth profiles: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
QCY T5 Pro Tips
QCY T5 Pro Trouble Shooting
- Before using the QCY T5 Pro headset, please read the QCY T5 Pro manual carefully and keep it for future references.
- The QCY T5 Pro headset need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
- If the QCY T5 Pro headset is left unused for over two weeks, please recharge it periodically.
- Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
- If the QCY T5 Pro headset cannot be found by your phone, please check whether it is in pairing mode; if left unconnected for a long while, the QCY T5 Pro headset will exit pairing mode, please re-enter the mode; if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it; if a procedure error of the headset occurs, reboot or reset it.
QCY T5 Pro FCC Statement
This equipment QCY T5 Pro has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment QCY T5 Pro generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radioTV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference,
(2) this device must accept any interterence received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- Never disassemble or modify your headset QCY T5 Pro for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
- Do not store the headset in extreme temperatures (under 0 C or over 45).
- Avoid using the indicator close to the eves of children or animals.
- Do not use this headset QCY T5 Pro during a thunderstorm to avoid irregular function and increased risk of electric shock.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the headset.
- Keep the headset dry.
Hazardous substances and their contents in the item
This form is made by SJ/T 11364 regulation.
O : means that hazardous substance content in the homogeneous materials of this part is within the limits of (EU)2015/863 regulation.
X : means that hazardous substance content in, at least, one certain homogeneous material of this part is beyond the limits of (EU)2015/863 regulation, but there is no mature alternative in the industry at present,
it still conforms to the EU ROHS Directive in the scope of exemption.
Notes: Please arrange using time properly as your hearing may be damaged by using the device QCY T5 Pro for a long time.
Manufacturer: Dongguan Hele Electronics Co., Ltd.
Address: Daojiao Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China
QCY T5 Pro pdf
QCY T5 Pro Instructions pdf
- Please read more of this post instead of QCY T5 Pro pdf
QCY T5 Pro Warranty