QCY HT03 Manual
QCY-HT03 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
QCY HT03 Reset
How to Reset QCY HT03 to Factory Setting
- Push earbuds into case to Reset QCY HT03
- Open Charging Case and keep pressing button on case for 10s or until LED blinks red and blue 3 times
- If all success, QCY HT03 Reset complete!
QCY HT03 Pairing
How to Pairing QCY HT03 to connect
- Open Charging case and pick up earbuds to power on QCY HT03.
- On device, search for QCY-T13 and tap to connect.
- If connect success, QCY HT03 Pairing complete!
- Power on earbuds and they will auto reconnect to the last phone in connectivity
- records,if any.
One Press to Turn Connectable
1.Earbuds have been connected to phone.
2.Push earbuds into case,open case and keep pressing button on case for 3s or until LED blinks green 3 times.Pick up earbuds again to turn them connectable.
Touch panel / Mic Pogo pins
S / M / L
Charging case / USB cable / Eartips
QCY HT03 How to Wear
- Put on earbuds correctly
- Choose the right size earcaps
QCY HT03 Touch Control
- Power-on: keep touching panel for 1.5s
- Power-off: Push earbuds into case and close lid(HALL SWITCH)
- Answer/end call: double touch panel
- Ignore call: keep touching panel for 1.5s
- Skip track backward: triple touch left panel
- Skip track forward: triple touch right panel
- Voice assistant: touch left/right panel 4 times
- Playback/pause: double touch left/right panel to play/pause
- Gaming mode: keep touching right panel for 3s
- Mode switch: keep touching left panel for 3s to switch among ANC,normal and transparent modes.
QCY HT03 How to Power On
- keep touching panel for 1.5s
QCY HT03 How to Power Off
- Push earbuds into case and close lid (HALL SWITCH)
QCY HT03 How to Charge Earbuds
- Put QCY HT03 into the charging case to charge earbuds
LED on Case
LED will turn solid red when case is charging and turn solid
green once it is topped up.
QCY HT03 How to Charge Charging Case
- Plug USB Cable to the Charging Case to charge the charging case
QCY HT03 Charging LED Indicator
- LED for Battery Level(Press the Button)
- Battery level>90%:green
- Battery level between 90%and 50%:blue
- Battery level<50%:red
QCY HT03 Warranty Card
12 months after you purchase this item (or you may inquire
your local shopper for more details).
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within
the warranty period,please take this warranty card and
purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange
Date of Purchasing:
QCY HT03 Exchange
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following
1.Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
2.Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or
3.Damages by act of God.Supposing your item is within
any damages or defects except the above circumstances,
please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
QCY HT03 Caveats
1.Never disassemble or modify your earbuds for any
reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2.Do not store the earbuds in extreme temperatures(under
0°C or over45°C).
3.Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or
4.Do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm to avoid
dysfunction and increasing risk of electricshock.
5.Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean
Note:please do not use earbuds for a long time as may
damage your hearing.
QCY HT03 Safe Tips
1.Before using the earbuds,please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
2.The earbuds need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
3.If the earbuds are left unused for over two weeks,please recharge.
4.Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
5.If the earbuds cannot be found by your phone,please check whether they are in pairing mode;if left unconnected for a long while,the earbuds will exit pairing mode,please re-enter the mode;if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it;if a procedure error of the earbuds occurs,reboot or reset it.
QCY HT03 FCC Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
imits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and,if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However,there is no guarantee that interference will not occur
in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception,which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on,the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
–Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected,
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference,and(2)
this device must accept any interference received,including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.