QCY T16 Manual
QCY T16 Reset
How to Reset QCY T16 to Factory Setting
- Push QCY T16 earbuds into case and open case.
- Hold the button on charging case for 10s to set them to factory.
- Earbuds will then auto turn connectable to phone after factory setting.
- If all success, QCY T16 Reset complete!
QCY T16 Pairing
How to Pairing QCY T16
How to Connect
- Please Delete the Bluetooth Record on device
- Open Charging case to power on earbuds.
- On phone,search for QCY-T16 and tap to connect.
- If all success, QCY T16 Pairing complete!
If you power them on again, they will auto reconnect to the last device in connectivity records,if any.
One Press to Turn Connectable
1.Push earbuds into case and open case.Hold the button on case for 3s.
2.Earbuds will then auto turn connectable to phone.
Second mic/LED / Touch panel / First mic / Eartip / Pogo pins / Type-C port /Pogo pins / LED/Button
Charging case / Eartips / USB cable
The above pictures are for reference only and practical items may vary.
QCY T16 How to Wear
- Please choose eartips to fit yourself.
- Please keep Mics out of your ear.
- When you are calling,please adjust Mic towards your mouth to gain better experience.
- Gently push earbuds into your ear canals and rotate them inside to fit in your ears.
QCY T16 Touch Control
- Power-on: keep touching the panel for 1.5s
- Power-off: push earbuds back in case and close lid
- Answer/end call: double touch the panel
- Ignore call: keep touching the panel for 1.5s
- Skip track backward: keep touching left panel for 1.5s
- Skip track forward: keep touching right panel for 1.5s
- Voice assistant: triple touch left panel
- Playback/pause: double touch the panel
- Low-latency mode: triple touch right panel
QCY T16 How to Power On
- You can Open the QCY T16 Charging Case to Power on the earbuds
QCY T16 How to Power Off
- Put QCY T16 into the charging case, it will power off automatically if no any connect
QCY T16 Earbuds How to Charge
- Please leave the QCY T16 Earbuds into the charging case, it will start charge
QCY T16 Warranty Card
12 months after you purchase this item.or you may inquire your local shopperfor more details.)
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within the warranty period,please take
this warranty card and purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange service.
Date of Purchasing
QCY T16 Exchange
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following circumstances:
1.Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
2.Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3.Damages by act of God.
Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances,please
return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
QCY T16 Caveats
1.Never disassemble or modify your earbuds for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2.Do not store the earbuds in extreme temperatures(under 0°C or over45°C).
3.Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animals.
4.Do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm to avoid dysfunction and increasing risk of electricshock.
5.Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the earbuds.
Note:please do not use earbuds for a long time as may
damage your hearing.
QCY T16 Safe Tips
1.Before using the earbuds,please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
2.The earbuds need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
3.If the earbuds are left unused for over two weeks,please recharge.
4.Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
5.If the earbuds cannot be found by your phone,please check whether they are in pairing mode;if left unconnected for a long while,the earbuds will exit pairing mode,please
re-enter the mode;if a procedure error of your phone occurs,
reboot it;if a procedure error of the earbuds occurs,reboot or
QCY T16 Daily maintenance
- Please do not shower with earbuds.Do not wear them in rainy day.Do not leave them in washing
- machine or other extreme situations.Clean them with dry cloth.
QCY T16 FCC Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
imits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and,if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However,there is no guarantee that interference will not occur
in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception,which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on,the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
–Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected.
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference,and(2)
this device must accept any interference received,including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.