How to Reset QCY T17 to Factory Setting
- Please Delete Bluetooth records on phone or tablet before Reset QCY T17
- Please Charge the earbuds and open the Charging case.
- Touching earbuds for 10s or until LED blinks white 5 times to reset and power on earbuds.
- If all success, QCY T17 Reset Complete!
- Power on earbuds and re-connect.
One of the Earbuds Mute
- It’s unusual indeed,please set earbuds to factory,
- Remove connectivity record on phone and re-connect.
How to Pairing QCY T17
- Pick up both earbuds,pop them back in case then close the lid to activate them.
- Take out both QCY T17 earbuds from the charging case.
- On cellphone,search for QCY-T17 and tap to connect.
- If connect success, QCY T17 Pairing complete!
- Pick up earbuds to power on them.Otherwise,please charge the case and try again.
Switch Paired Device:
1.Turn off phoneA’s Bluetooth faculty and earbuds will autodisconnect and turn connectable.
2.On phoneB,search for QCY-T17 and tap to connect.
Multi-point connection is not available.Earbuds will auto reconnect to phoneB uphon powering up again.
Please try medium eartips first as they fit most people.
Earwing LED Touch panel
Pogo pins Earwing
Charging case / Type-C cable / Eartips
Above pictures are for reference only and practical items may vary.
QCY T17 How to Wear
- Please adjust earbud to fit youself best.
QCY T17 Control
- Power-on: pick up earbuds to power on them
- Power-off: push earbuds into case and close lid
- Answer/end call: double touch panel
- Ignore call: keep touching panel for 1.5s
- Skip track backward: keep touching left panel
- Skip track forward: keep touching right panel
- Voice assistant: triple touch left panel
- Playback/pause: double touch left/right panel to play/pause
- Low-latency mode: triple touch right panel
QCY T17 How to Power On
- Open Charging Case to Power on QCY T17
QCY T17 How to Power Off
- Push earbuds back into case to power off.
- Auto power off with no connection beyond 6 minutes.
QCY T17 How to Charge
- Put earbuds into charging case to charge.
LED for Battery Level
QCY T17 Warranty Card
12 months after you purchase this item.or you may inquire your local shopperfor more details.)
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within the warranty period,please take
this warranty card and purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange service.
Date of Purchasing
QCY T17 Exchange
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following circumstances:
1.Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
2.Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3.Damages by act of God.
Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances,please
return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
QCY T17 Caveats
1.Never disassemble or modify your earbuds for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2.Do not store the earbuds in extreme temperatures(under 0°C or over45°C).
3.Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animals.
4.Do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm to avoid dysfunction and increasing risk of electricshock.
5.Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the earbuds.
Note:please do not use earbuds for a long time as may
damage your hearing.
QCY T17 Safe Tips
1.Before using the earbuds,please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
2.The earbuds need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
3.If the earbuds are left unused for over two weeks,please recharge.
4.Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
5.If the earbuds cannot be found by your phone,please check whether they are in pairing mode;if left unconnected for a long while,the earbuds will exit pairing mode,please
re-enter the mode;if a procedure error of your phone occurs,
reboot it;if a procedure error of the earbuds occurs,reboot or
QCY T17 Daily maintenance
- Please do not shower with earbuds.Do not wear them in rainy day.Do not leave them in washing
- machine or other extreme situations.Clean them with dry cloth.
QCY T17 FCC Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
imits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and,if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However,there is no guarantee that interference will not occur
in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception,which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on,the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
–Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected.
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference,and(2)
this device must accept any interference received,including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.