QCY T18 Reset
How to Reset QCY T18 to factory resetting
- Push two QCY T18 earbuds into case and open case.
- Hold the button on case for 10s to set them to factory.
- LEDs on earbuds blinks white means they are getting reset.
- If all success, QCY T18 Reset Complete!
- Earbuds will auto turn connectable to phone.
QCY T18 Pairing
How to Pairing QCY T18
- Open Charging Case to active & power on QCY T18 earbuds.
- On phone,search for QCY-T18 and tap to connect.
- If connect success, QCY T18 Pairing Complete!
If you power them on again,they will auto reconnect to the last device in connectivityrecords,if any.
1.After earbuds turning connectable,search and tap QCY-18 on PhoneA to connect.Then disconnect the earbuds from PhoneA.
2.On PhoneB,search and tap QCY-T18 to connect. Earbuds can be connected with two phones at the same time and beep when they were connected.
One Press to Turn Connectable
1.Push earbuds into case and open case.Hold the button on case for 4s.
2.LED on one earbud glows solid blue means the earbud has been paired with the other one.LED on the other earbud blinks blue means it is connectable to phone.
Eartip / LED / Master mic / Pogo pins / Type-C port / Charge case button
Charging case / Type-C cable / Eartips
QCY T18 How to Wear
- Please choose eartips to ft yourself.
- 1.Push earbuds into ear canel and shake head to check stability.
- 2.Adjust mic towards mouth to gain better calling experience.
- 3.Please put on earbuds properly,getting sound hole towards ear canal.
QCY T18 Touch Control
- Power-on: keep touching the panel for 1.5s
- Power-off: push earbuds back in case and close lid
- Answer/end call: double touch the panel
- Ignore call: keep touching the panel for 1.5s
- Skip track backward: keep touching left panel
- Skip track forward: keep touching right panel
- Voice assistant: triple touch left panel
- Playback/pause: double touch the panel
- Gaming mode: triple touch right panel
QCY T18 How to Power On
Open Charging Case to Power on QCY T18
QCY T18 How to Power Off
- Push earbuds back into case to power off.
- Auto power off with no connection less than 7 minutes.
QCY T18 How to Charge Earbuds
- Put the QCY T18 earbuds to charging case to charge earbuds
QCY T18 How to Charge Charging Case
- Charge the Case
- LED glows solid red when the case is charging
- LED glows solid blue when the case is topped up
QCY T18 Warranty Card
12 months after you purchase this item (or you may inquire
your local shopper for more details).
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within
the warranty period,please take this warranty card and
purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange
Date of Purchasing:
QCY T18 Exchange
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following
1.Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
2.Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3.Damages by act of God.Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances, please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
QCY T18 Caveats
1.Never disassemble or modify your earbuds for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2.Do not store the earbuds in extreme temperatures(under 0°C or over45°C).
3.Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animals.
4.Do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm to avoid dysfunction and increasing risk of electricshock.
5.Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the earbuds.
Note:please do not use earbuds for a long time as may
damage your hearing
QCY T18 Safe Tips
1.Before using the earbuds,please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
2.The earbuds need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
3.If the earbuds are left unused for over two weeks,please recharge.
4.Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
5.If the earbuds cannot be found by your phone,please check whether they are in pairing mode;if left unconnected for a long while,the earbuds will exit pairing mode,please re-enter the mode;if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it;if a procedure error of the earbuds occurs,reboot or
QCY T18 FCC Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
imits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and,if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However,there is no guarantee that interference will not occur
in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception,which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on,the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
–Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference,and(2)
this device must accept any interference received,including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.
Right earphone FCC ID:RDR-BH21QT18BR
Left earphone:FCC ID:RDR-BH21QT18BL