QCY T19 Reset
How to Reset QCY T18 to factory resetting
- Please Power Off the earbuds first before Reset QCY T18
- Keep Touching both panels for 10 Seconds
- If all success and re-connectable, QCY T19 Reset Complete!
QCY T19 Pairing
How to Pairing QCY T18 to connect
- Open Charging and pick up earbuds to power them on before Pairing QCY T18.
- On phone, search for ” QCY-T19 ” and tap to connect
- If connect success, QCY T19 Pairing completely!
- they will auto reconnect to device in connectivity records,if any.
Medium eartip fits most most people,please try first.
Noise cancelling / Pressure relief hole / Touch panel / Pogo pins / Mic
Charging case / cable / Eartips
Figures above may vary from products.
If they are different,the product shall prevail.
QCY T19 How to Wear
- Put on earbuds correctly
- Keep microphone towards your mouth microphone direction
QCY T19 Touch Control
- Power-on: open lid
- Power-off: push earbuds into case
- Answer/end call: double touch panel
- Ignore call: keep touching panel for 2s
- Skip track backward: triple touch left panel
- Skip track forward: triple touch right panel
- Voice assistant: touch panel 4 times
QCY T19 How to Power On
- QCY T19 auto Power On when you take out of charging case
QCY T19 How to Power Off
- Push QCY T19 earbuds back into case to power off.
- Auto power off with no connection less than 8 minutes.
QCY T19 How to Charge Earbuds
- Please leave the QCY T19 earbuds to charging case it will start charging
- EarbudsCharging: LED inside the case blinks white slowly
Top-up: LED turns off
QCY T19 How to Charge Charging Case
- Please plug usb to charging case port from wall charger
- Case Charging: LED blinks white slowly
Top-up: LED turns off
QCY T19 Charging LED Indicator
- LED on Case for Battery Level(open lid)
- LED turns on white for 10s:Battery level of case 30%
- LED blinks white 10 times:Battery level of case 30%
QCY T19 Warranty Card
12 months after you purchase this item (or you may inquire
your local shopper for more details).
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within
the warranty period,please take this warranty card and
purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange
Date of Purchasing:
QCY T19 Exchange
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following
1.Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
2.Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3.Damages by act of God.Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances, please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
QCY T19 Caveats
1.Never disassemble or modify your earbuds for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2.Do not store the earbuds in extreme temperatures(under 0°C or over45°C).
3.Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animals.
4.Do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm to avoid dysfunction and increasing risk of electricshock.
5.Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the earbuds.
Note:please do not use earbuds for a long time as may
damage your hearing
QCY T19 Safe Tips
1.Before using the earbuds,please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
2.The earbuds need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
3.If the earbuds are left unused for over two weeks,please recharge.
4.Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
5.If the earbuds cannot be found by your phone,please check whether they are in pairing mode;if left unconnected for a long while,the earbuds will exit pairing mode,please re-enter the mode;if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it;if a procedure error of the earbuds occurs,reboot or
QCY T19 FCC Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
imits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and,if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However,there is no guarantee that interference will not occur
in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception,which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on,the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
–Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected.
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
–This device has been evaluted to meet general RF
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference,and(2)
this device must accept any interference received,including
interference that may cause undesired operation.Changes or
modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.