QCY T20 Manual
QCY T20 Reset
QCY T20 AilyPods Reset
How to Reset QCY T18 to factory resetting
- Please Delete your device’s record of QCY-T20 and turn off the Bluetooth function on phone
- Pick up earbuds, and tap both panels 5 times to set the earbuds to factory ( LED will blink white 5 times).
- If all success, QCY T20 Reset complete!
QCY T20 Pairing
QCY T20 AilyPods Pairing
How to Pairing QCY T18 to connect
- Open Charing Case and pick up both QCY T20 earbuds.
- Turn on Bluetooth function on phone.
- On device,search ” QCY AilyPods ” and tap to connect.
- If all success, QCY T20 Pairing Complete!
- Pick up earbus and they will auto power on,otherwise please charge and try again.
- Power on earbuds and they will auto reconnect to the last device in connectivity records,if any.
LEDs on Earbuds
LEDs breathe white when earbuds are connecting with phone and turn off when they finish the connection.
Pressure hole / LED / Touch panel / Pogo pins
Charging case / Type-C cable
Above pictures are for reference only yet practical
accessories may vary.
QCY T20 How to Wear
- Please put on earbuds properly then adjust them to fit yourself.
- Keep microphone towards your mouth.
- It will cause a bad calling or listening experience to wear them in a wrong way
QCY T20 Touch Control
- Power-on: Pick up earbuds.
- Power-off: Push them back in case,
- Answer/end call: Double touch panel.
- Ignore call: Keep touching panel for 1.5s.
- Skip track backward: Keep touching left panel for 1.5s.
- Skip track forward: Keep touching right panel for 1.5s.
- Volume +: Touch right panel when playing music.
- Volume-: Touch left panel when playing music.
- Voice assistant: Triple touch left panel.
- Playback/pause: Double touch right panel to pause music and double touch left to resume playing
- Low latency mode: Triple touch right panel.
QCY T20 How to Power On
- Take QCY T20 earbuds out of charging case to Power On the QCY T20 AilyPods
QCY T20 How to Power Off
- Put QCY T20 AilyPods into charging case, it will auto power off without any connect
QCY T20 How to Charge Earbuds
- Put QCY T20 Ailypods in the charging case to charge QCY T20 earbuds
- LEDs on Earbuds
- Charging:LEDs glow solid red.
- Top-up:LEDs glow white for 30s.
QCY T20 How to Charge Charging Case
- Please plug the usb cable to charging case from the wall charger
- LED on Charging Case
- Low battery:LED will blink white for 4s when earbuds are pushed into case.
- Charging:LED blinks white.Top-up:LED glows solid white.
QCY T20 Warranty Card
12 months after you purchase this item (or you may inquire
your local shopper for more details).
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within
the warranty period,please take this warranty card and
purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange
Date of Purchasing:
QCY T20 Exchange
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following
1.Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
2.Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3.Damages by act of God.Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances, please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
QCY T20 Caveats
1.Never disassemble or modify your earbuds for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2.Do not store the earbuds in extreme temperatures(under 0°C or over45°C).
3.Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animals.
4.Do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm to avoid dysfunction and increasing risk of electricshock.
5.Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the earbuds.
Note:please do not use earbuds for a long time as may
damage your hearing
QCY T20 Safe Tips
1.Before using the earbuds,please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
2.The earbuds need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
3.If the earbuds are left unused for over two weeks,please recharge.
4.Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
5.If the earbuds cannot be found by your phone,please check whether they are in pairing mode;if left unconnected for a long while,the earbuds will exit pairing mode,please re-enter the mode;if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it;if a procedure error of the earbuds occurs,reboot or
QCY T20 FCC Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
imits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and,if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However,there is no guarantee that interference will not occur
in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception,which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on,the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
–Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected.
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference,and(2)
this device must accept any interference received,including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.