With New develop Advanced QCY T6 huge sales all over the world, More and more QCY customer got their QCY T6 earbuds. Though QCY T6 package come with manual instructions, however, lots of QCY T6 user’s connect QCY customer service for operation problem for some reason their QCY T6 manual losing and can’t checking at that time. The most asked problem is QCY T6 Manual English, QCY T6 Earbuds Manual, QCY T6 Earbuds Instructions, QCY T6 Pairing, QCY T6 Reset, QCY T6 Factory Reset Setting etc.
QCY make a decision to edit the QCY T6 Earbuds User Manual online for our customer check anytime anywhere! Please reading as following:
QCY-T6 TWS Bluetooth Earbuds
Choose Your eartips
Please Try medium eartips first as they Fit most people L/M/S
Touch panel / Tuning hole / Mic
Pogo Pins / USB charging port / LED / Charging case
How to Pair QCY T6
First Time Pairing:
- Pick up both two QCY T6 earbuds, put both QCY T6 earbuds into the case to activate them.
- QCY T6 earbuds will auto power on upon picking up from the case automatically pairing with each other. Ready for pairing with phone or device. If earbuds fail to auto power on , please charge them and try again.
- Turn on Bluetooth function on cellphone, search for ” QCY-T6 “and tap to connect.
- If connecting step success, QCY T6 Pairing complete!
Manual Pairing(Please refer the following steps in case two earbuds lose connection)
Power off earbuds then keep touching panels for s or until LEDs blink red and green. After then, Double touch panels and LEDs will blink red and green. Two earbuds will then auto pair with each other when LED on master earbud blinks red and green and the other on turns off.
Switch Paired Device:
1 Turn off phone A’s Bluetooth faculty and earbuds will auto disconnect and enter into pairing mode.
2 On phone B, Search for QCY-T6 and tap to connect.
*Multi-point connection is not available. Earbuds will auto reconnect to phone B upon powering up again.
QCY T6 Mono Mode
- Power off earbuds, hold touch panel on either earbuds for 5s to enter pairing mode (LED blinks red and green)
- on cellphone , search for QCY-T6 and tap to connect
QCY T6 left earbud not working
QCY T6 Factory Reset
Factory Setting: (Try the following steps to fix connectivity issue)
- On cell phone, search for QCY-T6, tap and choose ignore or cancel pairing.
- Power off first before reset QCY T6 : Pick up two earbuds, keep touching both bar for 8s or until LEDs glow red for 2s to power off.
- Then Keep touching both bars for 10s or until LEDs blink red and green 3 times then blink red to set earbuds to factory.
- If all steps success, QCY T6 Reset complete!
*Please refer ” connecting steps “to connect after factory setting.
QCY T6 How to Wear
- Rotate earbuds and pop it into your ear then shake head to check wearing stability.
- Please adjust mic towards your mouth to gain better calling experience.
QCY T6 Three-way calling & switch
- Double touch the bar to answer incoming call. if another call is coming in sync, double touch again to put the first call on hold while activating the second one or keep touching the bar for 2s to ignore the second call. keep touching the bar for 2s to switch between active call and held call.
QCY T6 Charging Earbud
- Push earbuds into the case to charge. LED will glow solid red when charging and turn to green for 1 minute once top up
QCY T6 Charging the Case
- LED on the case will glow solid red when battery level is under 60%; LED will turn green when battery level is between 60% and 95 and become solid blue when the battery level is over 95%
QCY T6 Parameters
- Mode: in1947
- Pairing Name: QCY-T6
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- Stand time: approx.100Hr
- Charging time: approx.2hr
- Music time: approx.6hr
- Talking time : approx.5.5hr
- Operation range : 10m (with no obstacle)
- Battery type: li-ion
- Battery Capacity(earbuds) : 3.7V 60mAh
- Battery Capacity(charging case) : 3.7V 600mAh
- Input parameter(charging case) : 5V 600mAh
- Bluetooth profiles: HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
QCY T6 Touch Controls
- TWS Mode:
- Power off with no connectivity record: keep touching the bar for 1s
- Power off keep touching the bar for 5s : Double touch the bar
- Power on :
- Power off: keep touch the bar for 1s
- charging: Pick up the QCY T6 earbuds out of charging case
- Power off: Keep earbuds unpaired or insert into the charging case
- Answer /end call : Double touch the bar
- Ignore the call: Keep touching the bar for 2s
- Voice assistant: Triple touch bar
- Incoming call: Phone incoming call ring
- Music play / pause: Double touch the bar to pause or play
- Skip track: Keep touching
QCY T6 Warranty Card
- 12 Months after you purchase this item.(or you may inquire your local shopper for more details.)
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within the warranty period, please take this warranty card and purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange service.
Date of purchasing:
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following circumstances:
1. Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
2 defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3 Damages by act of god. Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances, please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
QCY T6 Tips:
- Before using the headset ,please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
- the headset need to be fully charged prior to first-time use
- if the headset is left unused for over two weeks, please recharge it periodically
- please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
- If the headset cannot be found by your phone, please check whether it is in pairing mode; if left unconnected for a long while, the headset will exit pairing mode, please re-enter the mode; if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it; If a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it; if a procedure error of the headset occurs, reboot or reset it.
QCY T6 Caveats
- Never disassemble or modify your headset for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
- Do not store the headset in extreme temperatures (under 0 or over 45 degree)
- Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animal.
- Do not use this headset during a thunderstorm to avoid irregular function and increased risk of electricshock.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the headset.
- Keep the headset dry.
QCY T6 FCC Statement
FCC ID : RDR-IN197R
FCC ID : RDR-IN197L
QCY T6 Manufacturer
Note: Please arrange using time properly as your hearing may be damaged by using the device for a long time.
Manufacturer : Dongguan HELE Electronics CO., Ltd.
Address: Daojiao Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China.
QCY T6 Volume Control
QCY T6 Charging Earbuds
QCY T6 Charging Case
QCY T6 Troubleshooting